All 8 art Reviews

Winnifred Winnifred

Such an absolute great work of a great movie.

Buckycarbon responds:

Thanks! Yes I have so many fond memories of watching it during halloween times

The good dino The good dino

Nice modeling and great form.

Just Chillin with BB8 Just Chillin with BB8

Nice work SDP I like the attention to detail in this piece. Especially the amount of shading on the Horizon, I wouldn't even on thought of that "dark-fade-er" you used.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. You mean Dark Vader?

Mangle's Nightmares Mangle's Nightmares

I love FNAF, gr8 art m8. 10/10 Would Draw again

Rickterdestroyer responds:

gr8 r8 m8 I celebr8 your ab8 for ur h8. I anticip8 more r8 from you m8.

Tauren Death Knight Tauren Death Knight

I like the art style of this and this peice of art reminds me allot of LOL art that was huge a while ago. I like the shading with the eye glow and the hair, it was done perfectly. Also the DOF is well done.

Boss fight 2 Boss fight 2

I think this one is better than the old one because I see you enhanced some "Glistening" on the face and fixed a shadow on the front appendage on the ground. (avoiding the word leg) Also the background looks a little smeared but you made it less viable with a little more structures. Its a very well done piece of art. Bet well improved

Sorry..? Sorry..?

This is pretty dang good, I am not even close to this good with shading. In fact all I do are make clean simple art but this is clearly skill. Not to mention in paint.

Rickterdestroyer responds:

(Clearly, as how you rated 3 stars.)

I have a nice algorithm going in my art that gives me this look and allows me to have good looking atmosphere. I often make a lot of flat art so I decided to improve and this happened.

Titanic Whale Titanic Whale

Fantastic Work. I love all of this artwork that turns out like this. Just beautiful peice.